Thursday, January 9, 2014

Corner.s

I see you
Right there
Just sitting. And every now and then you look around




I wonder what's going through your head right now






Do you think about the clock that's hanging on the wall?
Do you think about the murmurs that are coming from the back of your ears?
Do you think about the white board and how it's no longer white?

Or do you think about me, and the life we could've lived?






We could've been invincible




We could've been something wonderful





Both of us could finally be happy
and we both know it.






So why did you have to go?




Why couldnt you just stayed?





I didnt need a label for us
I didnt ask for your 24 hour attention
I didnt expect a gift or a car ride back home





All I ever wanted was your presence





And that,
That is more than enough for my empty heart to finally feel whole

No comments:

Post a Comment