Sunday, January 5, 2014

#2


7000 feet up in the air and what I wanted to do mostly is just reach out to you, I don't know what you've done to me but it seems like everywhere I go all I see is you. Your touch, your smell, your face, it lingers within me. I can't runaway from you, I can't shut myself away from you. Because there's a little me inside of you, and a part of you deep inside of me.


We've broken through each other's barrier, and well you have reached my most vulnerable spot.

In your eyes I feel nude
like a baby only a few seconds old

clean;
free from sin
from the filthiness of this world
from the emptiness of this horrid life

I've dumped all my most darkest secrets and memories in your face and still, you're there for me.

all of the things I've told you are things I couldn't even bare to admit to myself, yet you're still there for me.

you didnt judge me or ran off
you stayed with me

like through those hard cold nights when we would stay up till the AM and just talk the hours away

I never thought I would find someone like you in all these years

and here you are





only 7000 feet bellow me and a simple touch away

No comments:

Post a Comment