Sunday, January 5, 2014

#1

I never knew missing someone would consume me this much, I guess when you found the right person to waste your time thinking about then everything just follows


I have always restrained myself in love and even set up boundaries for myself. Of course there are times when I desperately wanted to fall in love but waiting for that perfect someone does make you a lil bit more patient.

and when you finally found that perfect someone, everything just falls into place.


"finally," you say to yourself.

but then what do you do when time is the only thing left on your list thats still not quite right?


timing is everything.


time is human's greatest enemy,
it builds restrictions for us.
yet, we humans are the ones who invented time.


I don't care whether it'll take more than a little time for me to be with you. All I know for sure is, I want you.

only you



and if that means I have to wait then I will


I would do anything for you, I wish you knew that. And I wanna be that light in your life, I want to help you see what this beautiful world has to offer you.




I want to be yours

No comments:

Post a Comment